Friday 7 August 2009

Wednesdays' afternoon class changed into history lesson again, but this time I was only student in the class, so it was much harder to avoid the topic. Then I just gave up and read newspaper, he brought me. In the vening I was on Peter Pan show - it was so incredibly remarkable I couldn't believe it. You know how I love theatre and you know how I love flying guys with unbuttoned shirt and blowzy hair. The little kid, who was touching me slightly, was maybe not so worried as I was. And when I think more about morning, I remember how my face dropped, when Matt started to speak in polish and since this -I won't wonder anymore...
On thursday I gave presents to John and Matt, they were pretty surprised, especially John. Then I experienced the most wonderful side hug (oh, for how long I haven't felt someone's warm hand; oh, for how long I haven't felt my hands warm) and he shoke our hands twice and made me sure he would write an email and looked like he was really glad.
Then I bounced out with amazed face to my class with Kristen, where we spent some time watching South Park - the epizode about financial crisis with my favourite part - Your money's gone, step aside please. Then a muggy morning turned through unfair bitchiness of my classmates to rainy evening with wet, liquid splendidness. I basically had to hold newspaper over my head, but I was all wet anyway when I ran from the underground to hide in Starbucks. After a hopeless struggle of drying my socks and shoes, I ate cupcake (never, I mean, NEVER eat strawberry cupcakes!) and when I went outside again, I seriously tried not to jump into puddle, but you know these days when I'm clumpsy more than you could expect.
And well, this is all for this time: I remember England, I remember London, I remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment