Tuesday 4 August 2009

There is so many students in my class I really don't enjoy lessons so much as I did before. Soon Jae and I draw rainbows and planned his trip across Europe instead of learning and I feel confused about asking him out. Our new morning teacher comes from New Zealand and is very close to my imagination of being enthusiastic. I can't say the same about new afternoon teacher who is slightly connected with theatrical acting and talked at least two hours about history, which I enjoyed, but was not impressed at all. On monday I bought Crash by JG Ballard, just because someone wrote on a recommendation card it was better than Palahniuk's books. I finally bought some of the presents and spent quite a long time in music shop. On tuesday I went to Harrods and only thing I could afford was fruit candy, but I laughed hilariously. Evenings usually annoy me, but hopefully I will stay late tomorrow and take a night walk in London centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment